Tools & Links
Tools for Living
Do you need to find help, an agency, or something else? Check here. These partners of SCLC have frequently been helpful.
- Dollar Energy Fund or call CAP Community Action Partnership 717-273-9328
- Support Connections of Lebanon County is a Dress for Success Referral Agency!
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) Application
- Lebanon County Christian Ministries 717-272-4400 — emergency food and clothing
- Lebanon Family Health Services — many services from Walk-In-Clinic to learning and more
- Lebanon County to Aging and Disability Resources 1-800-753-8827
- NeedyMeds — web-based no-cost/low-cost medicines
- Nutrition Links or Penn State Extension — eating healthfully for less
- Potential Reentry Opportunities in Business and Education (PROBE) 717-273-2090 — financial literacy training & help
- Sexual Assault and Resource Counseling Center (SAARC) Hotline: 1-717-272-5308
Do you need some help in looking for a job, writing a resume, or perhaps getting your business going? Check out these links.